2013 ended, 2014 is here
It’s time to write something 🙂
On some other blog I saw that one man have problem: should he write more small things, or less but longer and ‘better’.
I think that I have similar problem. I’m still trying to make nice posts with wide coverage of topic, but it needs a lot of effort, sometimes few hours of work or even more. Making it in two languages simultaneously also doesn’t help:-) Meantime some small things are getting lost because I’m working on something ‘bigger’. And sometimes this way produces … nothing.
Ok, so this is an attempt to come back:-)
In bygone 2013 I made a lot of flights with my Tricopter, crashed it many times, installed FPV gear, tried few different version of MultiWii, even experimental PID by alexK (which is great!), I made hundreds GB of aerial footage (mostly boring:-) ). But it is a past now, the best way to go forward is to keep good memories and leave other things behind.
So, as a small reminiscence of 2013 another spectatular Tricopter crash (I flew it without FPV and made few almost rookie mistakes):
- add LEDs to arms if you want to fly till a dusk or even during a night (I didn’t see orientation of Tricopter and that’s why I got lost)
- MultiWii have HeadFree mode – use it! And of course check it right after start – it could easily save me then, but I panicked and forgot about this feature
- GPS and RTH could be easiest rescue
- buy insurance policy! (this time nothing happened, but it’s better to be on the safe side)
Enough about past, I think that you could be curious what could be next 🙂
So, that’s the list of things in queue to write about:
- Tricopter yaw mechanism improvement
- Hobbyking 3-Channel FPV Video Switcher – how it works (or not) and probably now to fix it
- MINI MWC Flight Control Board and DSM2 Receiver ACC/GYRO/BARO/MAG – pins description and how to program it
- OrangeRx Open LRS 433MHz 9Ch Receiver – how to program it and configure, why it’s enough to buy 2 RX modules instead of pair RX and TX
- more about my DIY transmitter LCD88:
- how to make DYI RC transmitter step by step (build log) using my LCD88 project
- I’m thinking about moving code to Github
- write more about LCD88, hardware options, how to compile, define models etc
- abandon Atmega88 support and focus on Atmega168 and Atmega328
Small sneak peek of LCD88 in action:
Of course, if you need to see some topic earlier, just leave a comment 🙂
Człowieku ! nie zastanawiasz się nad tym że możesz kogoś zabić ! Nie zauważyłeś że lecąc niedaleko drogi mogłeś spowodować kolizję ! OC jak kogoś zabijesz nie pomoże ci przed KRATAMI i SUMIENIEM.