LCD88 – features
- Model memory (maximum 31).
- Each model comprise of:
- comments, model name is one of them and is mandatory (maximum 256 per model) – they could be assigned to channels and blocks
- channels, some are dedicated to inputs, some to outputs, the rest could be used for trims, reverses, connections between blocks etc. (maximum 253 per model)
- blocks, they do math operations on input channels and store result to another channel(s) (maximum 255 per model)
- block processing order, right now you must manually generate list of blocks in order they should be processed
- 8 output channels, but it could be increased keeping in mind that output frame should be extended
- 8 analog inputs, they can be also ‘conditioned’ and used for switches
- PPM output (super accurate, jitter free, ~11000 steps per channel)
- internal calculations does on 16 bit fixed point numbers (6+10), it is equivalent of more than 2048 steps
- serial bootloader, so firmware upgrade could be done using standard usb-serial cable/interface
- Colour LCD screen
- 6 keys for menu navigation
- Open source!